Je vous propose de lire cette fanfiction seulement si vous regardez Sherlock et connaissez les trois saisons.
langue: Anglais, aucune traduction française jusqu’à ce jour.
type de fanfiction: Angst (focalisé sur l’angoisse & la souffrance des personnages)
Rated M (mature)-> ça…
I’ll be part of a panel next month with my boo Flourish Klink (Chief Participation Officer of The Alchemists Transmedia Storytelling Co) and writers Diane Duane and Ellen Kushner discussing the future of fanworks. The chat will be moderated by OTW staffer Angela Nichols and is being put on by the fine folks at transformativeworks.
Hope you’ll check it out. More info at the link.
There is still two days to get things in for Challenge Four of Ladies of Sherlock (CLICK HERE for details).
However, to let everyone get ready for the next one, I’ve decided to post the theme and rules for Challenge Five ahead of time.
The March Challenge offers the double challenge: The Ladies of Sherlock in other roles in the show (Swaplock)… Or recasting the show with women of different ethnicities (Racebending)
- This challenge is open to any sort of creative endeavour: drawings, writing, vids, craft, anything you can think of that’s creative.
- It can be JUST one of the ladies in question, it can be several of them or it can be one of the ladies with one of the guys. However, focus MUST be on a female character.
- All female characters from Sherlock are welcome, both major and minor.
- Artwork and fic can be adult rated, however please tag appropriately with NWS and/or NSFW.
- Crossovers are welcome, as long as one of the ladies of Sherlock is the focus.
- Rule 63— otherwise known as Femlock— does NOT count as a Lady of Sherlock.
- Examples of Swaplock would be things like Molly as a Consulting Detective (with maybe Sherlock as the shy pathologist), Mrs Hudson as Moriarty, etc.
- Racebending is portraying the characters as a person of colour. If you base it off a particular actress, please mention who the actress is.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of submissions you can make.
- This challenge is open until MARCH 31th, 2014.
To post your fill, post it in your blog with the tag “#ladiesofsherlock” in the first five tags or send us your post ID through our ask.
(Challenge artwork by artbylexie. Used with permission)